Crack windows or office
- Almost all EZ-Activator settings apply only to office.
- Readme is currently inconsistent but generally applies to windows the same as office.
- I plan to add more Windows stuff but would like some ideas and want to get this out early in the development stage. A BETA of mine is usually just bug testing and last minute feature additions.
- Currently using OTK changelog/Readme.
- I would like to add OEM abilities of some sort, so as to bring back the License tab when under windows. Perhaps with permission EZ-Activator could trigger a Windows Loader installation for OS that cannot use KMS activation but either have a BIOS with SLIC or just run the loader (Have to ask Daz about this).
- Possibly create a Windows AutoRearm equivalent, rather unlikely as if a PE boot is required then it would just be another IR5, the other known way is PMR method.
- Click The Readme Button in Office 2010 Toolkit program, and Copy Button to copy the tabbed section contents.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Office 2010 for Office Support
- Windows NT 6 era operating system (Vista or later) for Windows Support
Microsoft Toolkit Changelog: 2.3.1
- Enabled Windows Tab for Windows 8. WARNING: Windows 8 is NOT officially supported and many functions have issues, especially Restore.
- Fixes numerous registry issues created during migration back to .NET 3.5. This was a cause for bugs in quite a few functions.
- Removed "Check for Program Updates" (Users of earlier builds need update soon as I will remove this info which may cause annoying errors)
- Repairing Office 2010 should no longer involve extra setup boxes on non x86-64 Office Architecture.
- Replaced Windows 8 DP Key with Windows 8 CP Key.
Microsoft Toolkit 2.3.1 (for Windows and Office 2010)
Office 2010 All Version
Windows 7 All Version