From several virtual software, I personally think VMware Workstation is the best seen from a variety of capabilities that are able to be used in all the good things it monitors and much more. Capabilities of VMware Workstation is not able to deny this is evident from the many Developers who use this software to create and test applications that require a network.
The unique technology of VMware is its ability to isolate the operating system and applications in virtual machines, with its own processor and memory. With this solution you can on a single computer to perform the process of development, testing, debugging and running multiple browser-based applications that take advantage of new operating systems and legacy applications on one computer, install new or upgrade existing operating systems without performing partitioning operations and restart computer.
- Creating and testing applications simultaneously for different systems
- Installation of virtual machines without re-partitioning
- Running a client-server and Web applications on one PC
- Running a virtual machine in windows desktop core operating system and full screen
- Running applications on the Windows operating system is a Linux box and vice versa
- Running is already installed on your computer operating system without reinstalling or re-configure
- Running on the same PC multiple virtual machines and modeling of network
- Running untested applications without the risk of endangering the stability of the system or lose critical data
- Sharing files and applications in different virtual machines by using a virtual network
- The simultaneous launch of multiple guest operating systems on one computer and many more.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 or Server 2000/ 2003/ 2008 (32 and 64 bits)
- 400 MHz of Processor
- 128 MB of RAM